Over a decade of being in the service of decorative resurfacing, Sun Surfaces Orlando never fails to deliver beautifully crafted floors.
At Sun Surfaces of Orlando, we want our customers to get the most out of the benefits of adding colors to their homes with stained concrete driveway, patio, pool decks, interior floors, and other surfaces. We also offer polished concrete and epoxy flooring and other floor coatings if you want to upgrade your concrete flooring.
Often concrete floors look utilitarian, and they got this typical plain, cold grey look. Decorative floors developed a conventional method to give life to the concrete comes, with stained concrete.
Call now @ (407)-423-3342. Ask our experts at sun Surfaces Orlando for the latest stained concrete ideas today! Receive a fast and free quote!
If you need more reason why we are the perfect staining contractors for you, here are a few of our notable credentials:
- We are licensed, bonded, and certified concrete contractors ensuring you of service team you can trust
- We aim to bring you quality service with top-tier materials to add value to your properties.
- Our stained concrete techniques have unlimited color options to find what best suits your properties.
- Our stained application transforms any flooring into a luxurious kind yet cost-efficient.
- With our professional team, turn your old, worn-out concrete into an elegant centerpiece in your homes and business spaces.
- With an experienced contractor, your stained concrete will only result in beautiful, stunning, and elegant floorings.
Staining concrete has been around for a long time. Consider it as one of the earliest forms of decorating the floors. Now with professionals, the staining application evolves. Decorative Concrete Orlando contractors provide two ways to stain – water-based and acid-stained concrete. Find out more about these here!
Types of Stained Concrete Floor Services
Concrete stains come in two types: acid-based and water-based. Both provide colors but in different intensities. To give you a glimpse of what each one is about, here is a brief description:
- Acid Stain – If you want unique and random patterns and colors to appear on your floor, then an acid-based stain is an excellent option for any concrete patio ideas. The chemical content in this stain causes a reaction when it comes in contact with the natural components of the concrete floor, thus, creating a mottled look with a semi-translucent color. No two floors that have been treated with an acid stain look precisely alike. This requires a neutralization and rinsing process to get rid of chemical residues.
- Water-Based Stain – As the name implies, this stain has no chemicals applied topically on a concrete floor, creating a durable film or coating that gives off a more opaque color. This is ideal for those who want a more pronounced design or color on their floor. The colors and patterns can be controlled.
Consider the technique as an upgraded version of the waxed floor. The floors become opulent and smooth, and it shines with a polished finish. Professional Orlando decorative contractors would use concrete coloring with pigments to penetrate the cement material and make the concrete colorful compared to its typical grey look.
Application Areas for Stained Concrete Floors
Anywhere you got interior concrete, staining will enhance it. But now, with innovative techniques and with skills mastered by Orlando decorative resurfacing, stained flooring methods have become versatile. They are improving both indoor and outdoor floors.
The stained concrete driveway allows the space to emerge even with the floor’s exposure to heavy vehicle traffic. With staining, the colored concrete driveways would not fade and stay appealing.
Add more warmth to your outdoor living rooms, the patios. The opulent stained floor is simply stunning and will not disappoint anyone that what they see is a piece of elegance.
3. Pool decks
Pool decks will have their colors remain without any early signs of fading and washing off. The stained concrete pool decks have pigments penetrating the cement, so their colors are deep, vibrant, and perfect for the pools.
4. Interior floors
And, of course, the interior floors Orlando. Stained concrete is made for this. Interior floorings that were old and worn would still look polished, good as new.
5. Benefits of Concrete Staining
Color is more than just visually appealing. And it can put people in a positive mood and make space a lot more exciting and exciting. When added to a dull, boring concrete floor, color can even make the overall property a lot more valuable than it already is.
There may be various other ways you add color to your floors, such as dyes, pigments, and even paint. Still, there are many reasons why using a concrete staining Orlando comes highly recommended:
- It is durable and long-lasting, mainly if a clear sealer is applied on top of it.
- It is affordable because it can be applied to your old concrete staining Orlando, as long as it is still in good condition.
- There is an unlimited selection of colors to choose from, making customization possible in every way.
- Depending on your preferences, patterns and designs can be incorporated in one or more colors.
- The results are stunning and elegant.