Bland and unappealing concrete surfaces can detract from the overall aesthetic of your property. If your concrete lacks charm and character, it may not reflect the beauty you desire for your home or business in Orlando, FL. Don’t let dull concrete dampen the visual appeal of your property; let us help you transform it!
Imagine having a stunning and eye-catching decorative concrete surface that enhances the entire look and feel of your property. With our Sundek Classic Texture service, you can say goodbye to plain concrete and hello to a delightful acrylic cement coating that adds elegance and personality to your space. Whether it’s your pool deck, patio, driveway, or any concrete surface, we’ve got the perfect solution for you.
Our Sundek Classic Texture is the go-to solution for all your decorative concrete needs in Orlando, FL.
What are the special needs associated with a concrete overlay? Consider the following:
To achieve a durable and aesthetically pleasing spray knockdown texture on concrete floor masonry experts apply a cementitious bonding adhesive followed by a layer of waterproof urethane and elastomeric coatings, which serve as protective stucco render and plaster. The final touch involves a waterproofing sealant to ensure the wall’s long-lasting durability.
- Flexibility – Concrete swells and contracts with changes in temperature, which is one of the reasons that most large concrete pours result in cracks if control joints are not used. Because Sundek Acrylic Cement Coating has plastics mixed in with the cement, it moves along with the concrete beneath, limiting the occurrence of cracking.
- Adhering Capabilities – No matter how good a surfacing compound is, it must be able to join with the concrete beneath or it will eventually fail. It bonds with the concrete, becoming part of the surface system.
- Sealing Properties – Many concrete overlays are too porous, allowing water to form a barrier between the concrete and the coating. This causes a surface failure, and it usually doesn’t take long for it to happen. Acrylic concrete overlay repels the water and maintains the integrity of the bond.
- Adaptability – Everyone doesn’t want the same texture or finish on concrete, and with Classic Texture professionals can produce almost any design imaginable. It is one of the most popular and often used of the Sundek finishes, and it can be knocked down, smoothed out, or textured.
- Anti-Slip – It’s simple to leave the finish rough enough so that people won’t slide down around swimming pools or on decks where water is present, yet acrylic coating maintains a smooth enough consistency that it doesn’t hurt bare feet.
- Cool to the Touch – Again, the plastics in Classic Texture reduce the heat of the cement products beneath. There is a noticeable change from the blistering surface of bare concrete.
The general contractor, along with the architect, utilized an extensive range of color options from color charts and style photos to create a stunning spray knockdown texture on patios concrete floors, pool decks and concrete floors, impressively harmonizing with the surrounding country landscape. Additionally, brochures showcasing various stain products were used as valuable resources to ensure a flawless and visually appealing finish.
For all these obvious reasons, Sundek Acrylic Cement Coating is the primary choice of professional concrete contractors for a concrete overlay and concrete resurfacing projects in Orlando, FL.
Call us today for FREE estimate! (407) 423-3342