Sun Surfaces Orlando has been the number one provider of decorative concrete patios among local residences and business areas. Since 1970 decorative patios in Orlando have taken their quality form and function through our trusted contractors.
Here are more reasons why professional patio resurfacer of Decorative resurfacing Orlando is the one for you:
- We are A+ BBB rated Decorative Concrete Company
- Our work involves top quality materials and updated resurfacing skills, only to add property value
- We are a Sundek Authorized Dealer, and that is why every material we use results in beauty and elegance
- We specialize in patio resurfacing, bringing the finest aesthetics at every turn
- Cost-friendly patio resurfacing, fast installation too!
Patio Resurfacing Orlando
An old and damaged concrete patio Orlando FL can now be restored. This is with the help of decorative resurfacing and refinishing solutions. The outdoor living space has become a lot more valuable nowadays because of the tremendous benefits. Not only do people have the luxury to enjoy the outdoors comfortably, but they also get to increase the value of their home with additional functional space.
Decorative concrete patio resurfacing and refinishing is the best solution. This is to bring aesthetics and functionality several notches higher. The fantastic thing about upgrading a patio this way is that it allows maximum customization without breaking the bank.
Resurfacing a concrete patio is a practical, cost-effective choice. The quick and straightforward methods involve the project finishes in no time. Rely on our trusted concrete contractors Orlando to finish in the project’s scheduled time. No more, no less.
Are you exhausted from your old concrete patio? Call (407) 423-3342 today to resurface, refinish, and repair it!
Applications Available for Concrete Patios
Concrete patios have this incredible impact that makes your backyard and front yards look exquisite. You need to know the right decorative concrete design and method to accent the outdoor floors.
You have the following options to stye the patios in your properties. Choose from Stamped, Stained, and Textured concrete.
Create your classic yet, stylish and sleek outdoor floors with stamped concrete patios. Decorative stamping allows you to create and replicate the design and patterns of natural stones. This also includes wood prints, slate, bricks, and even pavers, which are luxury choices for historic homes in Orlando and close locations.
Stamping concrete uses uncomplicated methods and simple tools. One can imagine doing it on their own, but what more if the experts handle these jobs. The results would be unmatched stamped concrete ideas.
Concrete staining allows you to choose what method would bring out your preferred outcome.
You can have the option to use stained concrete patios or water-based stained concrete.
This is because you may have variations in your properties’ theme. Acid-stained would provide a washed, subtle concrete look. For richer pigments that make a patio feels more earthy and warm, water staining is the one to use.
It is your choice.
So, better call and get in touch with our local expert in patio resurfacing to find out what works best for you.
3. Sundek Classic Texture
The classic texture is the one you also call spray-knockdown texture. Sundek popularized this technique, and now our expert patio concrete contractor Orlando, FL would have tit for you.
The application comes out by spraying an acrylic-epoxy-based coating. Using the spray machine, the coating makes a peak-like layer on the surface, and while it cures, a trowel would knock down the coating creating a distinct texture.
The slabs’ excellent cooling mechanism makes the patio area less warm and fuzzy under high-noon heat.
Things to Consider in Patio Resurfacing and Refinishing
Designs need to be well-planned to avoid regrets and complications. Here are things that need to be considered when repairing or updating an existing concrete patio:
- Although there are is a wide range of design ideas online and in magazines nowadays, choose one that deeply reflects personal style. It should be something a homeowner can live with every day. More modern designs are all the rage because it is up-to-date and straightforward. Traditional designs, on the other hand, like natural stone-stamped concrete overlays, will never go out of style.
- Choose a decorative concrete option that lasts long and requires minimal maintenance. Stained or stamped concrete Patio Orlando FL may be more long-lasting with a concrete sealer applied as a top coating. This keeps it protected from the outdoor weather while enhancing the shine and color of the overlay.
- Choose a color that looks admirable, simple, and in style all the time. Like a spray knockdown finish, light colors keep the surface cool even after being baked in the sun for hours. A lighter surface makes an outdoor space friendlier, warmer, and more vibrant. On the other hand, darker colors absorb heat, but they effectively disguise dirt and dust.
Sun Surfaces of Orlando, an A+ BBB Rated decorative concrete company, is committed to making your concrete surfaces as decorative and functional as they can be, at a cost that is most comfortable for you. We offer a wide range of options for your concrete patio Orlando, as well as for pool decks, driveways, entryways, interior floors, and more! We make sure that residential and commercial customers are way beyond satisfied after we are done.