One of the most popular home additions nowadays is a backyard swimming pool. Although there were very few options back in the day, there are several ways to improve the look and purpose of it now. Pool decking is one of the contributing factors of having a swimming area. It complements to the pool, the outdoors, and the architectural style of a home’s exterior. For this reason alone, it is but right to plan the best pool resurfacing Orlando and deck designs possible based on your preferences, budget, and use.
Why Resurface Your Pool Decks
A complete pool deck renovation may be ideal but it could eat up a lot of time and money on your end. If you want a quicker and more economical option, then resurfacing is the best choice. If the concrete on your deck is still in good enough shape or has some minor and repairable issues, merely renewing the surface is a highly recommended service. You don’t have to wait too long before it gets done, thus, reducing the disturbance time that a construction would normally provide. Also, because it is a cheaper alternative to a full pool remodeling, it helps save you money you could use on deck furniture, outdoor lighting, or any other fancy decorative enhancements.
Influential Factors on Pool Deck Resurfacing
Deciding to avail of a refinish or resurface service doesn’t just happen in a snap of a finger. It requires careful planning, making sure that all influential factors are greatly considered. To help you get started, here are some of the things you might want to think about before arriving at a final decision:
- Layout – This includes the features you have on the pool deck, where they are placed, and how much space you have. The size of the floor area could determine just how much it will cost for an Orlando pool resurfacing.
- Budget – How much are you willing to spend for your pool deck? Having a price range in mind will help you plan more efficiently.
- Design – A pool deck has to complement your home to make it look connected and make your property more attractive and valuable as a whole.
- Function – Will your pool deck be used mainly for swimming activities or will it also be a place for gatherings and events? This will help determine how much foot traffic will be involved.
- Damage – A surface must be prepared well before a resurface can be done. If there are any minor damages found, a repair is necessary before the floor can be redone or undergo concrete resurfacing.
- Materials – Concrete is one of the most ideal and economical materials for resurfacing. It can be stamped, mixed with aggregate, and more. It is also slip-resistant, thus, making the surface a lot safer despite the splashes of water.
Swimming Pool Deck Resurfacing Orlando Contractor You Can Rely On
By taking all these factors into consideration, you are now ready to make a decision and choose a decorative concrete contractor to do residential & commercial pool deck resurfacing Orlando for you. This is highly recommended compared to a DIY pool remodeling because you would have less to zero problems to encounter during and after resurfacing is done. If you want to know more about the process of how to resurface a pool deck and the options that are available for you, give us a call. We would love to hear from you, and make your dream Orlando pool deck into a reality!