Garage floors are prone to a lot of use and abuse. Tire marks and grease stains are just some of the most common issues of any garage flooring, be it a residential or commercial setting. Epoxy is a two-part material that is known for its durability and excellent adhesion. Putting these together, epoxy coating is simply the best solution to prevent common floor issues.
Benefits of Epoxy Coating Systems
Regardless of what type of car is parked in the garage, it is vital to have superior flooring to maximize the benefits acquired. Here are some of the most notable garage floor epoxy advantages:
- It is a durable material that is quite resistant to impact and abrasion. It is also durable enough to withstand the weight of vehicles and other heavy equipment stored or used in the garage.
- It is resistant to ugly stains caused by paint or chemicals because of its non-porous surface, making it difficult for pigments to penetrate.
- Tire marks are one of the most common floor issues. It is caused by the leaching of plasticizers, a chemical in rubber that makes it flexible, into the floor’s top coating when the tires become hot. Since it is heat resistant and very dense, the possibility of staining is very minimal.
- Low-maintenance floors are always appealing to residential and commercial floor owners. An epoxy floors maintenance regimen would only include simple sweeping or an occasional wet mopping.
- Aesthetic appeal is very important even in epoxy garage floors. It is time to let go of the traditional greasy surfaces that most people are used to. It looks good on its own, but it can be further customized with colored paint chips for a terrazzo-like effect.
- When it comes to value, epoxy concrete floor are definitely worth the minimal investment. Coating old concrete floors is a much cheaper option than any other flooring material.
Know more about your concrete flooring options! Call us @ (407)-423-3342!
Looking for the best Orlando flooring companies? Then Sun Surfaces of Orlando is the superior choice. We are a trusted epoxy flooring company with 30 years of experience. We transform concrete floors from utilitarian surfaces to masterful creations. We are an exclusive Sundek installer in Orlando Florida and have been recognized for our excellence in design and craftsmanship. Want to know more about Orlando epoxy flooring? Give us a call! It would be the best decision you will ever make with our flooring contractor Orlando!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Epoxy flooring coatings are durable and can withstand strenuous activities. This is one of the things we love most about epoxies!
Ceramic tiles are a popular flooring installation material for designers. With so many colors and styles to choose from, you can decorate your home’s floors with the perfect look! Ceramic is especially durable against moisture as well making it great in homes that experience flooding or humidity because there will be no damage done to these beautiful tile surfaces.
Epoxy is a cost-effective material for construction projects. A strong, durable, and inexpensive product with unlimited applications in the home building industry.