The Leader in Residential Decorative Concrete Resurfacing
Residential decorative concrete resurfacing in Orlando is an excellent way to combine elements of the home to make a more uniform and pleasing statement. A home sometimes has various concrete finishes with no curb appeal. But it doesn’t have to be that way.There are many products available that can enhance the appearance of dull, boring concrete.
For instance, a Mediterranean style home might have many interior hard tile or stone floors, while the flat work outside is just raw concrete.
Even though this works structurally, it doesn’t help to continue the interior effect of the home to the outdoor components. It gives every indication that the home is incomplete.
Superior Solutions for Resurfacing Concrete Surfaces
Sundek’s Classic Texture is a common coating for pool deck resurfacing projects but it can be used for patios and entryways as well.
Other applications that offer texture and design on the surface only add to the overall appeal and aesthetic continuity. In the context of the Mediterranean example, a stone look could be presented at the swimming pool and other surface areas. This shows that it as an extension of the dwelling style.
If you’re the type who loves to go barefoot as much as possible, the blending of all the exterior flat work creates a surface that is gentle and cooler to the soles of the feet. When the texture is applied properly, there is less chance of slipping and falling on wet surfaces.
Although the same principles apply to new construction and concrete pours, being able to change and improve concrete that has been in place for many years is one of the best features of concrete overlays.
Sundek products offer a variety of ways to address the problems often associated with concrete. When decorative concrete installation is completed, you have a product that is much better looking and more structurally sound.
Sundek products can transform dull concrete into creative finishes that blend with the other elements of your home. Decorative concrete resurfacing is an upgrade that will last throughout the years and add value to your property. Add that to the benefits of added durability, slip resistance, enhanced appearance, and affordability. It is easy to see why resurfacing is so popular.
Consider pool deck, walkway, sunroom, entryway, garage, basement, and patio resurfacing solutions that are beautiful and durable.
Products to Consider for Decorative Concrete Installation
- SunStamp for stamped overlays – this application is installed only by authorized artisans and is achieved through the use of templates, stamps, free-form carving, and coloring techniques on a variety of concrete surfaces.
- Tuscan for a handcrafted alternative to stamped overlays – every installation is hand trowelled to create the effects of scored work, flagstone, even slate.
- Classic Texture offers a spray textured overlay – used alone or in conjunction with other applications, this product offers slip resistance and cooler surfaces, perfect for a walkway, pool deck, patio, entryway, and driveway resurfacing.
- SunStone is an architectural limestone coating – gives the look of real quarried stone without the cost of genuine limestone. SunStone can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces including stucco, hardboard, concrete block, gypsum wallboard, brick, foam, etc.
- SunCanvas micro-topping – this is a very thin overlay to produce a smooth surface and can be used with stencils or scores along with stains and colors. SunCanvas can be applied to concrete, other overlays, tile, marble, wood, and many other surfaces. This product is often used in bars, restaurants, museums, retail areas, casinos, etc.
- SunColor and SunGlaze coloring and staining products – SunColor is a water based top coat that gives bare concrete a whole new look. SunGlaze is a translucent stain created using powder pigment with clear coat.