Epoxy Garage Flooring Orlando: Proven Superiority
Garage floors are prone to a lot of use and abuse. Tire marks and grease stains are just some of the most common issues of any garage flooring, be it a residential or commercial setting. Epoxy is a two-part material that is known for its durability and excellent adhesion. Putting these together, epoxy flooring is simply the best solution to prevent common floor issues.
Benefits of Concrete Floor Coating
Regardless of what type of car is parked in the garage or what the area is used for aside from being a parking space, it is important to have superior flooring to maximize the benefits acquired. Here are some of the most notable epoxy floor advantages:
- It is a strong material that is quite resistant to impact and abrasion. It is also durable enough to withstand the weight of vehicles and other heavy equipment stored or used in the garage.
- It is resistant to ugly stains caused by paint or chemicals because of its non-porous surface, making it difficult for pigments to penetrate.
- Tire marks is one of the most common floor issues. It is caused by the leaching of plasticizers, a chemical in rubber that makes it flexible, into the floor’s top coating when the tires become hot. Since it is heat resistant and very dense, the possibility of staining is very minimal.
- Low-maintenance floors are always appealing to residential and commercial floor owners. An epoxy flooring maintenance regimen would only include simple sweeping or an occasional wet mopping.
- Aesthetic appeal is very important even in a garage floor. It is time to let go of the traditional greasy surfaces that most people are used to. It looks good on its own but it can be further customized with colored paint chips for a terrazzo-like effect.
- When it comes to value, epoxy concrete floors are definitely worth the minimal investment. Coating old concrete floors is a much cheaper option than any other flooring material.
Know more about your concrete flooring options! Call (407)-423-3342 today!
Looking for the best solutions for garage floors has to offer? Then Sun Surfaces of Orlando is the superior choice. We have over 30 years of experience turning concrete floors from utilitarian surfaces to masterful creations. We are an exclusive Sundek installer in Orlando, FL and have been recognized for our excellence in design and craftsmanship. Want to know more about epoxy floor coating? Give us a call! It would be the best decision you will ever make!